Sunday, January 31, 2010

Airplanes, flying high and yet I feel so low

I have been packing all day.

Oh how I hate packing.

We bought some of those vacuum-y bags, to put like sweaters and other light but bulky items in (because I don't want to have two bags while I gallivant around the East Coast) and of course I put all of my t-shirts and summer clothes in first, with out thinking, because I am apparently retarded.

Then I used another bag for my sweaters.

So I have one big checked bag ($25 to take on my domestic flight) and I need to find a smaller bag, maybe a backpack, to store my clothes for this week, and books, and munchies, etc.

And then pack some more.

So as it stands right now, this is my itinerary:

Depart: 06:30am Missoula, MT (MSO)
Arrive: 07:55am Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)

Depart: 08:45am Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)
Arrive: 09:18am Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
Depart: 11:10am Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
Arrive: 06:10pm Cleveland, OH (CLE)

Depart: 07:35pm Cleveland, OH (CLE)
Arrive: 09:07pm Hartford, CT (BDL)
(Yes, there are FOUR flights)

Then Bestman is going to pick me up, with a friend of his, and we're off to Wes.

Where I will stay until Saturday, the 6th.

Saturday I take a bus to New Haven (at 10 am), and then Amtrak at 2:30 to Boston.  I arrive at 5:16 at South Station and hopefully will be met by Frenchy!

I will leave Boston on February 9th, at 9:55 pm.  I arrive in Zurich at 11:10 am Feb 10th, and leave at 1:05pm.  I arrive in Sofia, Bulgaria- my final destination, at 4:15 pm.

Ah.

No more traveling then, until June 11th!

No comments: