Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whiney whiney me. And a list.

I have decided to make a priority list.  It goes like this

US History Studying
Literature Studying
Sanity
Sleep
Bulgarian
Exercise
Essays
Painting my nails
Making Jewelry
Learning to cook/bake
Writing

Although those last four also go into "Sanity"- along with watching the Mentalist (Squee, Simon Baker), talking to my brother, and occasionally doing this blog, or my other one.

Which I totally had another entry on, but I was writing it on my iPod and it decided to fuck up and not publish it and in fact delete it.  asklfhjas;f

And now I'm too disapointed to write it again.  What ever.

Anyway, I should get back to work... colour up some black... then scub it all off and call it pewter...  and then smell funky all day.

Augh, I hate pewter. 

(Aren't I just whiney today?)

No comments: